Thursday 3 April 2008

A Message from Siobhan and Aline

Thank you to all of Retina (especially Rohanna and Steve) for a fabulous two weeks. It flew by! It has been great to meet so many new people and to learn new ways of moving (and being able to perform at the end was an added bonus).
Thank you again, I look forward again next year

Siobhan

On my way "back to life, back to reality" thoughts & melodies from the last two weeks keep passing my mind...

Why did I enjoy the last two weeks:
- new styles of movement which give me more opportunities
- enjoy again more the flow of the dancing in the body without analysing it
- CHAOS LIVE CREATION:
Afterwards the performance fascinated me the most. How things came together & moments happened. I can't catch it with my mind - that's what I like about it.

Thanks for the 8 inspiring days!
By "just" doing again, wthout thinking, organising,... these days reminded me, why I went abroad to go for my dream :)

Merci Beaucoup! dank u wel! Danke! Mille grazie!
yours Aline :0)

No comments: